- The Controller of your personal data is Zakłady Farmaceutyczne Polpharma S.A. with its registered seat in Starogard Gdański, Pelplińska 19 Str., 83-200 Starogard Gdański, registered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) by District Court in Gdańsk, VII Division under number 127044, (“Controller”).
- You can contact the Controller in writing – at the above address.
- The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer, whom you can contact in all matters regarding personal data protection, by writing to: Data Protection Officer, ul. Bobrowiecka 6, 00-728 Warszawa, at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone: + 48 22 364 63 11.
Purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Your personal data, that you have provided directly to us, will be processed for the following purposes:
- communication with regard to message sent through contact form – pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR, i.e. for the purpose of legitimate interest pursued by the Controller;
- arrangements, pursuance or defence of any legal claims between you and the Controller – pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR, i.e. for the purpose of legitimate interest pursued by the Controller.
- You will be subject to automated decision-making, including decisions based on profiling.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however necessary to make contact.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to Polpharma Group members (including Polpharma Biuro Handlowe Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsawa, Medana Pharma S.A. with its registered seat in Sieradz, Warszawskie Zakłady Farmaceutyczne Polfa Warszawa S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw), IT service providers, and entities providing consulting and legal services.
- Your personal data may be made available to entities and authorities entitled to process such data under applicable laws.
- The Controller does not intend to transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area or international organisation.
Data storage duration
- Your personal data will be processed until the conclusion of communication or until the relevant data subject objects to such processing.
- After the lapse of the above period, personal data will be stored until claims (if any) become time-barred or until expiry of the data storage obligation arising from applicable laws.
- You have the right to access to data regarding you, the right to clarify such data, delete, restrict the processing, the right to submit an objection in relation to data processing, the right to personal data portability, i.e. the right to receive from the Controller your personal data, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may transmit the data to another controller;
- In order to exercise the rights listed above, contact the Controller or Data Protection Officer (the contact details are listed above).
- Furthermore, you are entitled to submit a claim to the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection), if you think that the data processing violates GDPR.