1.The Controller of your personal data is Polpharma Biologics S.A. with its registered seat in Gda?sk, address: Trzy Lipy 3, 80-172 Gdansk, entered in the register of entrepreneurs in the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Gda?sk, VII Commercial Division under No 0000763945, tax identification number: 957-11-12-470 (“Controller”).
2. If you have any questions, you can contact Controller by writing at the above address or by submitting a request through the “Contact Polpharma Biologics” form on our websites.
Data Protection Officer
3. The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer, whom you can contact in all matters regarding personal data protection, by writing to: Data Protection Officer, ul. Trzy Lipy 3, 80-172 Gdansk or at the email address: email@example.com.
Purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data
4. Providing personal data is voluntary, however necessary to make contact.
5. Your personal data, that you have provided directly to us, will be processed for the following purposes:
- communication with regard to message sent to us – pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR, i.e. for the purpose of legitimate interest pursued by the Controller; and/or
- arrangements, pursuance or defence of any legal claims between you and the Controller – pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR, i.e. for the purpose of legitimate interest pursued by the Controller; and/or
- planning of marketing activities and managing of the said marketing activities – for the Controller’s internal purposes – pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR, i.e. for the purpose of legitimate interest pursued by the Controller, being the optimisation of the marketing activities related to the Polpharma Biologic’s business activities, as well as the keeping of records of the undertaken marketing activities.
6. You will not be subject to automated decision-making, including decisions based on profiling.
7. Your personal data may be disclosed to IT service providers, and entities providing consulting and legal services as well as entities and authorities entitled to process such data under applicable laws.
8. The Controller does not intend to transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area or international organisation.
Data storage duration
9. Your personal data will be processed until the conclusion of communication or until the relevant data subject objects to such processing.
10. After the lapse of the above period, personal data will be stored until claims (if any) become time-barred or until expiry of the data storage obligation arising from applicable law
11. You have the right to access to data regarding you, the right to clarify such data, delete, restrict the processing, the right to submit an objection in relation to data processing, the right to personal data portability, i.e. the right to receive from the Controller your personal data, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may transmit the data to another controller;
12. In order to exercise the rights listed above, contact the Controller or Data Protection Officer (the contact details are listed above).
13. Furthermore, you are entitled to submit a claim to the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection), if you think that the data processing violates GDPR.