Fill & finish of vials, pre-filled syringes and cartridges deploying single-use technology
Polpharma Biologics operates a state-of-the-art biopharmaceutical cGMP fill & finish plant in Europe. The facility is equipped with disposable liquid filling technologies and lyophilization capabilities, and is run by highly qualified and experienced personnel.
- Inside filling machine class A in open active RABS with surrounding class B
- OPTIMA Multi-Use L line.
- SU Technology designed to mimize dead volumes
- Sterile redundant filtration
- Syringes from 0.5 ml up to 10 ml
- Vials 2R up to 30R
- Cartridges: up to 10ml
- Up to 60 pcs/min; 2-headed
- Fully-automatic loading/unloading system
- 8 shelves (920 mm x 920 mm) with a 6.77 m2 usable area
- 2R approx. 28.400 Vials / Batch, 3.550 Vials per shelf
- 15R approx. 12.700 Vials / Batch, 1.590 Vials per shelf
- 20R approx. 8.000 Vials / Batch, 1.000 Vials per shelf
- Manual Inspection will be performed on all filled containers, performed in dedicated CNC class area using 2 Inspection Booths
We can support any projects fill finish requirements and utilize our know-how, state-of-the-art equipment and proprietary technologies to deliver. We understand that we are delivering products for clinical and commercial supply and we always endeavor to get your product to patients, on time.