Realize Your Potential With Polpharma Biologics
At Polpharma Biologics, we understand that the groundbreaking work we do would not be possible without the talent and dedication of our staff. We are always in search of passionate individuals to share in our pursuit of developing safe, effective therapies to improve the lives of patients around the world.
Work at a Cutting-Edge Biotechnology Center
You will have the opportunity to contribute to modern biotechnology using the latest equipment and most advanced technologies available. Our state-of-the-art biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing center in Gdansk is one of the most modern biotechnology centers in Europe, complemented by our new commercial manufacturing facility in Duchnice (near Warsaw), fully operational in 2021.
R&D, Clinical and Commercial Manufacturing Center
- One of the most advanced biotech laboratories in Europe
- Full control of product quality from development through commercial
- State-of-the-art equipment and advanced technologies
- Learn from the experience of top professionals while collaborating with passionate young scientists
Large scale facility for drug substance manufacturing and sterile fill & finish, CMO partner
- Located 15 km from Warsaw, Poland’s vibrant capital
- One of the largest biotech plants in Central and Eastern Europe
- Over 30,000 m2 commercial-scale GMP production facility
- Team experienced in sterile manufacturing, maintenance, QA and QC
- Fully operational in 2021
A Great Place to Live and Work
Polpharma Biologics’ main facilities are in Poland, which is a beautiful country with the largest economy in Central Europe. The Polish lifestyle and culture are friendly and hospitable, which makes it easy to build relationships and make friends. A rising economy, moderate cost of living and flourishing biotechnology sector are just a few reasons we are drawing expats from around the world and why so many of our current employees returned to Poland to kickstart their careers after completing their studies abroad.
- Beautiful city by the Baltic Sea
- Sandy beaches and rich historical heritage
- Comfortable living in the Tricity agglomeration of one million people
- Exceptional sports facilities and exciting cultural events
- Ranked fifth among TripAdvisor Europe’s top destinations on the rise
- Convenient transportation hub
- Our Duchnice plant is just 17 km from Warsaw Chopin Airport
- Burgeoning business landscape and economy
- Cultural center full of leisure opportunities, great restaurants and historical sites
- Top-quality international schools for children
Personal & Professional Development
Polpharma Biologics offers ample opportunities for career advancement through individualized training programs, career counseling, language courses, tuition co-financing and more. We have a comprehensive benefits package, including private healthcare, life insurance and a pension plan, as well as additional employee incentives like meal subsidies and social benefits. In addition to the bonus we distribute in conjunction with our annual objectives evaluation, we provide two additional bonus opportunities per year.
Envision Your Future at Polpharma Biologics
Whether you are just starting out in your career or looking to take the next step, Polpharma Biologics offers a broad spectrum of opportunities for professionals of all levels, from students and recent graduates to senior-level management.
Browse our available positions, and take the first step toward your future in biotechnology.
BIO Academy is Polpharma Biologics teaching program designed specifically for our employees. It addresses the needs of current staff members as well as external candidates, regardless of their length of experience. We offer individual streams for those who are new to the field or who need to catch up on biotechnology and specific topics therein, as well as for experienced employees who would like to expand their knowledge and skills.
We offer our internal students a variety of learning tools, including lectures led by experienced colleagues and external experts, workshops, on-the-job training in specially designed laboratories, e-learning courses, tutorials and instructive videos.
These complimentary courses serve a single purpose to be even better at what we do.
Join the growing team of individuals who are advancing biotechnology while advancing their careers. Browse our open opportunities at the link below.