We utilize a number of advanced techniques to quickly establish processes that will yield the optimal outcome at the highest level of efficiency.
Upstream Process Development
For microbial processes, we have established separate laboratories with dedicated staff to match our capabilities in mammalian development.
- 10L wv Labfors Infors 5 (preferred scale for transfer)
- 6 x 2L wv Sartorius Stedim Biostat B Twin (preferred scale for development and characteristics)
- Panda Plus 2000
- Akta Flux 6
- Backman Coulter Avanti J-26
Downstream Process Development
We leverage a panel of state-of-the-art separation technologies and follow DoE principles to achieve maximum recovery and purity of target proteins. Required DSP process characterization is performed based on qualified scale-down models and is supported by high-throughput analytical instrumentation.
Our downstream process development capabilities for mammalian cell culture include:
- Allegro™ Single-Use Tangential Flow Filtration
- ÄKTA™ chromatography systems
- Automated systems for filtration optimization
We can support any projects process development and utilize our know-how, state-of-the-art equipment and proprietary technologies to deliver a process optimized for your therapeutic.