Utilizing our comprehensive (bio)-analytical toolbox
All required physico-chemical and bioanalytical methods are established and qualified in-house to fully characterize relevant target protein quality attributes, including in-depth analysis of post-translational modifications.
Platform Methods for Physical-Chemical Properties
- Chromatographic methods (SEC, CEX, RP, HIC, HILIC)
- Spectrophotometric methods (UV-VIS, FTIR, BCA, Fluorescence)
- Electrophoretic methods (CE-SDS nonred, CE-SDS red)
- Mass Spectrometry methods (LC-MS, CESI-MS)
- High throughput chip electrophoresis for glycans, charge variants
Platform Methods for Biological Properties
- Cell-based assays (luminescence-based, cytometry assays)
- ELISA based methods
Our analytical services are designed to support our partners development projects to ensure the quality and purity of their therapeutics. However we will support any standalone analytical project so we can accelerate your product to patients.